Spaguard Spa Shock Oxidizer - 2 lbs.
A superior shock oxidizer in a convenient 2 lb. bottle.
This easy to use multi-purpose shock is specially formulated to eliminate eye irritants and reduce unpleasant odors. It is designed to correct most cloudy conditions and restore spa water sparkle. It is compatible with ozone systems. This product enhances water comfort and stabilizes pH. Special ingredients aid the filter in removing small suspended particles to further enhance water clarity.
Note: This product is not a sanitizer or algicide. This product does not replace the need for regular application of chlorinating products. If you would like to use a multi-purpose shock which includes chlorine sanitizer, you may want to use Spaguard Enhanced Shock.
Destroying organic contaminants from the environment and bathers is important
When people use spas, they leave undesirable compounds like body oils, perspiration and cosmetics that can irritate skin, burn eyes and create odors. Oxidizing, also known as shocking the water, removes these compounds and restores water clarity and comfort.
Isn’t shocking just for when your water has a problem?
No! Shocking should be part of your regular spa maintenance. While it does help with troubleshooting, routine treatment helps provide the correct chemical balance your spa water needs to keep the water clear, odor-free and comfortable. Shocking should be done weekly in most spas and more frequently for heavily used or commercial spas.
Spaguard Spa Shock Features:
- Restores water sparkle and removes unpleasant odors
- Bathers can return to the spa quickly, usually in about 15 minutes
- Buffers help keep pH in range, so water stays balanced
- Flocculent and clarifier help to filter smaller particles typically missed by most filters
- Compatible with chlorinated or brominated spas and those using ozone or ionization systems
1. Test and adjust spa water pH to 7.2 – 7.6 prior to application of this product.
2. Apply product when spa it not in use.
3. Apply product at a rate of 3 tablespoons per 500 gallons.
4. With pump in operation, apply the entire treatment dosage at one time. Broadcast across water’s surface.
5. Apply directly to spa water only. Do not add through a skimmer or any automatic dispensing device.
6. Add this product at least once a week. Additional applications are recommended after periods of heavy spa usage, significant rainfall or the appearance of cloudy water.
1 Order = One 2 lb bottle.