Spa Frog Water Mineral Purifier Twin Pack
Buy Two And Save 15%!
Specially formulated for Softub Spas.
The Spa Frog enhances the effectiveness of Softcare’s sanitizing system, reducing the amount of chemical sanitizer needed. Lasts for 4 months.
Up to 50%* reduction in chlorine use!
Eliminates daily dosing for less work.
Spa Frog contained a patented mineral formula that destroys bacteria while neutralizing acids, which helps keep the pH in an acceptable range with less monitoring. Using the FROG Mineral System with reduced levels of chlorine improves spa pleasure by reducing the problems associated with chlorine, including faded bathing suits, premature damage to spa equipment or surfaces and smelly odors.
Replace Spa Frog after 4 months or when draining and refilling spa with fresh water.
The FROG Mineral System+ improves water quality by:
– Destroying bacteria for improved clarity
– Helping to maintain a neutral pH
– Reducing chlorine use for softer water.
The FROG Mineral System+ offers more relaxation
– Simple and more enjoyable spa experience
– Water feels softer with a crystal clear shine
– Inserts easily into filter
– Lasts four full months
Directions For Use
1. For use in spas up to 600 gallons.
2. Ensure all spa equipment is working properly.
3. The pump and filter should be operated at least 3 hours per day. Clean filter following manufacturer’s directions.
4. Adjust pH to between 7.2 and 7.8. With a freshly filled spa, establish a chlorine residual of 1.0 – 2.0 ppm with an EPA approved spa shock or by other means. Always maintain a chlorine residual of at least 1.0 ppm. Shock spa once a week or as needed.
5. When using other products as outlined in directions for this product, always follow directions on those products.
6. Keep the spa free of leaves and debris.
Installing Spa Frog
1. Set reminder dial to four mouths from month of installation. Turn dial by hand or with a coin if needed.
2. Place Spa Frog in one of the following locations;
Majority of Spas: Insert Spa Frog inside filter cartridge core. Do not allow product to sit too low in the filter. If blocking water flow, install in filter well. If installed inside a standpipe, attach a string to the Frog head handle for easy removal.
High Flow Spas: On skimmer filters with 2.5 PH or larger pump motors, place Spa Frog in filter well outside the filter cartridge.
Small Cartridge or Other Spas: Place Spa Frog in skimmer tray.
After four months of use, or when draining and refilling the spa with fresh water, discard Spa Frog in trash even if, upon shaking, it appears there is spent media left inside. Once wetted, the time released minerals in Spa Frog are effective up to four months. Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container.
* SPA FROG Mineral System consists of the FROG minerals silver chloride and carbonate used with 1.0 ppm chlorine. FILTER FROG must be used in conjunction with an EPA registered chlorine spa product or a chlorine delivery device.
KING TECHNOLOGY, INC.
530 11th Avenue South
Hopkins, MN 55343
1 Order = Two Spa Frogs