Softcare pH Down 2 Pack
Softcare pH Down – Buy a 2-Pack and Save 15%!
Softcare pH Down lowers lowers the pH and alkalinity of your spa for effective water balance control.
It is especially important to adjust the water pH and alkalinity when you first fill your Softub. The total alkalinity of spa water should be between 80 and 150 ppm. The pH should be between 7.2 and 7.8 ppm. High pH can cause scaling and/or cloudy water. pH Down should be used as necessary when pH levels are above 7.8.
Note: When you first fill your Softub, in addition to pH Down you should also use Softcare Metal Gon Metal and Stain Eliminator to make it easier to maintain water balance later.
1 Order = Two 1.25 lb. bottles.
Directions For Use
When Filling Spa Or Maintaining Spa pH:
Add pH down when test strip indicates pH is above 7.8 ppm.
1. Make sure all equipment is OFF.
2. Add 1/4 oz. (1-1/2 tsp.) pH Down for every 500 gallons of spa water. For best results, dissolve first by adding to a small container of water. Then, add the solution to the Softub spa water.
3. Turn ON circulation system for 30 minutes.
4. Allow 8 hours for complete distribution.
5. Retest water. If pH is still above 7.8, repeat steps 1-4.
Note: You may have to add down a day at a time for many days to finally get the pH in check.