SmartDeck 8' x 8' Spa Pad
The SmartDeck provides a perfect solution to expensive and permanent concrete, while providing an attractive and level spa surface. It is also made of a nonconductive material that provides the ideal answer for those states that have construction codes which require a nonconductive mat to be used when installing a spa or hot tub.
Each panel of the SmartDeck is designed to lock into the next, allowing for customized use in gazebos or to make room for barbeques, furniture and more. A textured surface and graphite color add to the deck’s appeal.
SmartDeck features an elegant stamped concrete texture, bullnose edging (optional – not included) and a black color that adds an element of style to any landscape. Its sturdy construction easily supports spa weight, while a modular design allows for countless configurations in minutes.
An efficient, yet stylish choice when a cement or wood deck is out of the question. Simply lock one panel into the next and you’ve got yourself a level and sturdy patio.
- Reinforced plastic easily supports spa weight.
- H-Snap connectors allow for countless configurations.
- Exclusive bullnose edging (optional – not included) for a clean, elegant look.
- Eight, 24-inch square panels per box allows for easy shipping and handling.
- Great for permanent or temporary use.
- The pads are injection molded out of Polypropylene PP 828-01 material that is non conductive and meets FDA Regulation 177.1520.
- The temperature range for the SmartDeck is -40 Degrees F to 200 Degrees F.
- The maximum stress under 250 lbs/ft2 = 2790.32 lbs/in2 (tensile strength = 4003 lbs/in2) with a factor of safety = 1.4
- Based on the loading conditions of 250 lbs/ft2 with the pad resting on a firm, flat surface, the pad will hold in excess of 250 lbs/ft2 without experiencing failure.
- 1 box = 8’x8′ SmartDeck
Please Call To Order, Price Doesn’t Include Freight
You will need to call to order Smartdeck so that we can calculate the most economical shipping method to your location. This will most probably be freight, and this cost is not included in the price of the Smartdeck.
The Smartdeck does not qualify for Free Shipping. It’s heavy!
Remember to ask about Bullnose Edging, which isn’t included in the original product.
Please call (805) 654-9000 and ask for Jim.