Leisure Time Leak Seal
Specially formulated for spas and hot tubs, Leak Seal seals minor leaks in both spa surfaces and plumbing. Convenient and easy-to-use, Leak Seal helps maintain your spa’s surface and plumbing for years of enjoyment.
Use as needed when small leaks occur.
- 1. Remove filter cartridge, grids from D.E. filter or media from other types of filters.
- 2. Add 1 by 3 bottle for spas or entire bottle for pools. Pour as close to skimmer or main drain as possible.
- 3. Turn ON only the circulation system. Do not turn on heater or air blower.
- 4. Run recirculation system for 5 hours for spas and 10 hours for pools.
- 5. Refill spa or pool to proper level and let stand long enough to determine if leak is sealed.
- 6. If leak is sealed, drain the spa and refill. For pools, normal operation can be resumed.
- 7. If leak is not sealed, repeat steps 1-6.
Fully compatible with chlorine and bromine spas.
1 Order = One 1 Qt. Bottle